Scorch an Island invites you to
take a part in the furious tank battles on a set of flying islands.
The islands can be fully destroyed by a nice
variety of weapons from a machine gun to a powerful nuclear bomb.
The game can be played by several players on the
same computer in hot-seat mode, or through the internet.
- Simple, turn-based gameplay
- 15 different weapons
- 30 levels
- Destroyable environment
- Smart computer players
- Exciting 3D graphics and visual FX
- Support of all kinds of multiplayer modes
- Pentium II processor or greater
- 3D accelerated video card
- Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP with DirectX 8 or
The game is made with Pascal IDEA plugin and based on
CAST game engine.
30-day unconditional money back